.

.

jeudi 20 juillet 2017

July inspiration by Annie Samson

Hi everyone, 

I am verry excited to share my layouts with you this month.
For my first 2 layouts, I have used the new collection Wonderlust and the last one is made from Garden Life.

EXPLORE


To create my layout, I used the back side or the Petites paper.
I wanted to create a vintage layout about traveling made with an old family picture.
I used one stamp of the Travel time stamp kit and emboss-it with Pearl embossing powder direcly on the paper. 
I used a part of Lace 5 under my picture to add dimention.
I used Avocado embossing powder on my Swallo boarder chipboard.
And I used some Vintage Jade glitter on my Explore title.
Than I had here and there chippies from the coordinated chipboard of Wanderlust collection.
To finish my layout, I haded some flowers from this collection.

Here some close-up to see details and dimention of my layout.





Blue Fern Studio products used

Paper
Petites from Wanderlust collection

Stamp
Travel time 

Embossing powder
Pearl 
Avocado

Glitter
Vintage Jade

Lace
Lace 5

Chipboard
 Swallo boarder 
 Explore title
Coordinated chipboards

Flowers
Wonderlust Lilies

CHERISH


For my second layout, I choose to used the back side of the Mountain view paper.
This time, I wanted to create a more floral and nutural yellow layout.
The Wonderlust Vines were just perfect for this project.
To add texture and dimention to my project, I have used chipboards from the coordinated printed sheet.
I have also used the Circle flourish small chipboard embossing with 14 Karat embossing powder and some pieces of the Floral lattice bites painted in yellow with acrylic paint.
At the end I haded the word Cherish embosed with Wheat ebossing poweder.

Here some close-up to see details and dimention of my layout.






I CAN FLY


For my last layout this month, I wanted to create a layout realised with an outdour picture.
The Back side of the In bloom paper from Garden life collection was perfect for this picture.
I used Mushroom embossing powder on the Rock wall bites chipboard and Avocado embossing powder on the Blooming Foliage chipboard.
Chipies from the coordinate chipboard of Garden Life collection weres used to embellish my layout.
Of course I used some beautiful Blue Fern Studio flowers to decorate my layout.

Here some close-up to see details and dimention of my layout.





Blue Fern Studios products used

Paper
In bloom - Garden life 

Chipboard
Rock wall bites
Blooming Foliage
coordinate chipboard - Garden Life

Embossing powder
Mushroom
Avocado

Flowers 
Happy roses
Courtship roses
Spring floral
Spring lilies

See you next month BFS fans, 
Annie XX


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire