.

.

jeudi 19 janvier 2017

January projects by Annie Samson

Hi everyone, 

I am verry honnoured and excited to be a part of this faboulous team and share my firts projects whit you.

First, let me intruduce myself !

I am 39 years old and I live in the French province of Quebec in Canada. My dougder, who is now 19 years old,  is my inspiration for almost all my layouts. I love to create texture and add mediums to my layouts. Flowers and chipboards are also 2 of my most prefered ornements.


You can find me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annie.samson.94
Blog: http://lemondeselonpeper.blogspot.ca/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/anniesamsonpeper/
Pinterest: https://fr.pinterest.com/peper1/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gIU83agzG9vOU2N2xwqpA

                                                 

For my first layout, Sparkles,  I used the back of the Noel paper in the Vintage Christmas collection.

I  added a litle bite of texture with modeling past and I added a verry light beige color with acrylique paint.

I used the Swirly circle, Shabby flake, Frosty flaike and Winter forest chipboards to create a winter scene.


I have embosed my snow flake with Antique Gold, my dear with Mushroom and my trees with Forest and my swirl with Ruby embossing powders.


And I added some flowers from Attic charm glitter roes and Late winter lilies to complete the winter scene.


 Blue Ferne Studios products I have used:

Paper:
Noel from Vintage Christmas

Chipboard:
Swirly circle
Shabby flakes
Winter forest
Frosty
Winter title

Embossing powder:
Antiqued gold
Ruby
Mushroom

Flowers:
Attic charm glitter roses
Late winter lilacs

For my second and tird layouts, I used the Hertland collection.

For this layout, I have used the back of the Kiss kiss paper. I haded some texture with modeling paste ans some colors with distress spray ink.


I have used the Raspberry embosing powder to embosse my 2 chipboards: the title Just the 2 of us and Spirit of Heartland. Than I applied a thin coast of with gesso on my chipboards.


I haded flowers from Attic charm glitter roses, Heartland blossoms, Heartland roses and blossoms and Late winter lilies collections.


Than I aded hart from Frilly hart chipboard kit stamped in geen with the Brocade texture stamp.


Blue Ferne Studios products I have used:

Paper:
Kiss kiss from Heartland collection

Chipboard:
Just the 2 of us title
Spirit of heartland
Frilli heart

Embossing powder:
Raspberry

Flowers:
Attic charm glitter roses
Heartland blossoms
Heartland roses ans blossoms
Late winter lilacs

Stamp:
Brocade texture

For my last layout, I used the back of the Love bloom paper. Because I love texture, I added modeling past trough a stensil and added a litle bite of pink color with ink.





I choode to paint my Turkish bites, Toghetter is the best place to be and one pice of the Graduate square chipbaords with with acrylique paint. Than I uses some brown and blue ink to add a litle bite color to my chipboard. I wanteed to keep them sober because the main paper and the flowers are very colered.



I used the florwer from the Heartland blossoms and Heartland roses and blossoms to decorate my layout.


Blue Ferne Studios products I have used:

Paper:
Love bloom from Heartland collection

Chipboard:
Turkish bites
Toghetter is the best place to be
One pice of the Graduate square

Flowers:
Heartland blossoms
Heartland roses ans blossoms

Thanks for stoping by and see you soon,
Annie XX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire