.

.

lundi 14 mai 2018

Burlap canvas for Little Birdie


Hi everyone! It's Annie Samson here, and I am very happy today to share my first project as a member of Little Birdie Crafts Design Team with you.
The minute I saw Little Birdie's 12"x 12" Burlap Canvas, my heart melt down and I immediately  knew I have to create something with it! I love the Rustic finish on the art board and the big surface is perfect to create wonderful Mixed Media pieces.


The grainy texture paste is one of my favorite products. It is super easy to use with a palette knife and a stencil and it dry's very quickly. At the same time it is very strong so it allows one to apply different medium and a lot of water on top without shading.


Here I have used the Matt Acrylic Chalk Paint and Tinted Metallic Paint on my canvas. I have added a lot of water to both the paints to create a more fluid effect. I have also used these the paints to color my chipboard and my clay ornaments.


It is super easy to add texture on your project with Cheese cloth, Sisal fiber or Burlap Rolls. I use all these product under my picture to add dimension to the canvas.


Of course, my canvas would not have not been so beautiful without the gorgeous handmade flowers of Little Birdie Crafts. To incorporate the flowers to my project, I added a little bit of Tinted Metallic Paint on the end of the petals and a I have added a little bit of color splash with a wet brush on the center of the flowers.


Here a step by step tutorial made just for you ! 
All the products used for my canvas are listed on the video.



Thanks  for joining me! See you soon with another video tutorial,
Annie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire