Hi Little Birdie fans, today I am sharing a mixed media layout with you. Mixed media layouts are perfect to experiment techniques with paint and texture paste. As you will see in my video, I have mixed metallic paint and color splash on my background. Don’t be afraid to mix mediums and play along with them; I am sure the result will surprise you !
Chipboards are perfect to add a beautiful and romantic touch to a layout.
And of course flowers are always my preferred ornaments, I love to mix and match different kinds of flowers on my projects. Little Birdie flowers are so gorgeous; that they will be perfect on any project !
Here my video where you can watch my creative process:
Supplies used from Little Birdie:
- Cheese cloth
- Grainy texture paste
- Mixed media stones
- Sisal fibre
- Gel Medium Matte
- Texture brew – 12 x 12 paper pack
- Color splash – Mocha
- Tinted metallic paint – Caribbean teal
- Handmade flowers – Burlap faye
- Handmade flowers – Fiorella moon light
- Handmade flowers – Paula pastel palette
- Primed chipboard – traditional trellis
- Stencil – stone wall
Thanks for watching,