Pink mixed media layout

Hello hello Little Birdie friends, today I want to share with you my pink mixed media layout. For this layout, I have used some of the gorgeous pink and hot pink Little Birdie flowers.
I have build a flowers composition with a lot of layer of flowers. I love to glue flowers on top of others, this make a lot of texture on my layout.
I aslo have change the color of the flower with hot pink splash ink to make them more vibrant. It is very easy, you only have to add a litle bit of ink with a wet paint brush on the center of the flower.
To add a litle bit of romance and contrast to my hot pink and black layout, I decide to paint my chipboard with with gesso.
You can see my crative process here:
Here the complete list of Little Birdie product used :
See you soon,
Annie XX