.

.

jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Altered burlap canvas



Altered burlap canvas



Hello hello Little Birdie Craft friends,
Today I am going to share an altered burlap canvas along with a video tutorial!
I love to create small canvases. It is a great way to try new techniques and it is a very fun gift to offer to your friends and family.
To create this canvas, I have used a burlap panel. I have used a stencil with Grainy texture paste to create dimension on my background.
Then I have used black and with gesso mixed with Chalk Matt paint to create shades of the same color to create a beautiful background.
I have also used black gesso on my chipboard and on my flowers.
To create a shinny look, I have used a dry brush with Metallic paint to add a stunning shinny effect on the background and on the top of my flowers.
You can see creative process here :
Here the list of the Little Birdie Craft products used for this project:


See you next month, Annie XX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire